What Are Our Current Sales Capabilities?
Evaluating and analyzing a sales force is no easy task. It’s easy to do poorly and hard to do well.
Like many companies, we offer some FREE evaluation services. You can access our version here. These do offer some insight and our company offers to review the conclusions with you at no charge.
The problem with all of them (ours included!) is that they are all self referential and are not based on rigorous science. Imagine going to the doctor and diagnosing yourself while still in the waiting room.
InSource offers what has been called “the single most important collection of information about your company’s sales organization”. We look at the people, the systems and the strategies in your sales organization. We shed light on things like:
- the potential problems with your hiring criteria,
- the quality of your pipeline,
- the effectiveness of your sales management efforts,
- whether your management team is on the same page,
- whether your salespeople are capable of executing your strategies,
- how comfortable your salespeople are with your model for going to market, and
- business being lost as a result of weaknesses among your salespeople.
In addition, we identify the salespeople who should be performing better and what you must do in order to help them reach their potential. You’ll learn who is trainable, how much training they’ll need and the kind of help from which each will benefit. And if you are attempting to transition your company from good to great, you’ll learn which of your existing people should be on the bus, which seats they should be in and who should be off the bus.
For more information and a FREE, no obligation discussion of your current situation, visit our calendar here and schedule a time to talk.